Day of Caring is Thursday, October 4, 2018
Why should you or your organization participate in Day of Caring?
- For agencies, it’s a wonderful opportunity for your organization to access additional support directly, and/or for your clients.
- It’s a way to educate the community about your organization.
- For businesses, employee volunteerism, helps build better and healthier communities.
- Day of caring is a great opportunity for groups to works on team building skills.
- It's a wonderful environment for co-workers to get to know each other outside of their normal work environment.
- It’s fun!
When you reach out a hand to one, you INFLUENCE the condition of all!
We hope that Day of caring will be a huge success in mobilizing volunteers and facilitating several much needed projects. It will be an incredible experience to be part of this great county-wide collaboration.
You can volunteer for part of the day or the whole day.
To learn more, contact Susan Henderson at email@example.com or call 269.673.6545 ext 13.