Thank you to everyone who participated in Day of Caring on Thursday, October 4!
We had 235 volunteers work on 23 projects around Allegan County.
Why should you or your organization participate in Day of Caring?
- For agencies, it’s a wonderful opportunity for your organization to access additional support directly, and/or for your clients.
- It’s a way to educate the community about your organization.
- For businesses, employee volunteerism, helps build better and healthier communities.
- Day of caring is a great opportunity for groups to works on team building skills.
- It's a wonderful environment for co-workers to get to know each other outside of their normal work environment.
- It’s fun!
When you reach out a hand to one, you INFLUENCE the condition of all!
We hope that Day of caring will be a huge success in mobilizing volunteers and facilitating several much needed projects. It will be an incredible experience to be part of this great county-wide collaboration.
You can volunteer for part of the day or the whole day.
To learn more, contact Susan Henderson at email@example.com or call 269.673.6545 ext 13.