The Allegan County United Way & Volunteer Center (ACUW) invites nonprofit organizations to apply for Partner Agency status for 2014-16.
Please see the Application for Partner Agency Status for detailed information on Partner Agency status. Highlights include:
• Nonprofits offering health or human services to Allegan County residents are eligible to apply.
• Partner Agency status may be awarded to stable organizations with a record of at least 3 years of demonstrated program delivery.
• Partner Agencies meet standards detailed in the Partner Agency Standards Form.
• Organizations must have Partner Agency status to apply for ACUW allocations. Organizations attaining Partner Agency status in 2014 will be invited in September 2014 to submit 2015-17 allocations requests in November 2014.
• Organizations that attain Partner Agency status may enjoy the benefits of that status without seeking allocations.
• Organizations do not need Partner Agency status to submit proposals for one-year grants from ACUW. The 2014 call for grant proposals is forthcoming.
If you have questions, please contact Denise Hartsough at firstname.lastname@example.org or 269-673-6545, x12.