Allegan County United Way is putting on a Summer Adopt-A-Highway event for Saturday, July 24, 2021, and we'd love for you to come to be involved and join in the fulfillment of helping and fun!
- Adopt-A-Highway is a Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT) program designed to help keep the state's highway roadsides clean and attractive.
- Volunteers will meet at Allegan County United Way at 10:00 AM on Saturday, July 24th. The duration of this event will last approximately 1-2 hours. So, the timeframe of volunteering for this event is 10:00 am - approx. 12:00 pm.
- Volunteers will be dispersed to designated locations along the highway after the initial check-in. Designated locations will be clearly signed and marked!!
- Check-in includes obtaining your trash bags, gloves, MDOT high visibility vest, water/snack, and signing your name.
- Check-out includes returning your MDOT high visibility vest.
Allegan County United Way
650 Grand Street
Allegan, MI 49010
This event is entirely outdoors. 6 feet of social distancing is encouraged, masks or face coverings are not required outdoors, masks or face coverings are required if entering the United Way building. We've designed the check-in and check-out processes to be efficient and effective as it relates to overall safety and social distancing. These processes will not require you to get out of your vehicle.
Do you have any questions? Are you excited to get involved? Contact Kessie Karg at firstname.lastname@example.org or 616-377-9364
Please RSVP to Kessie by Friday, July 23rd (thank you!)
Sign up link here: https://acuw.